3 Things You Must Know About Braces
1st December, 2018
We often ask ourselves silently once in a while……
“Am I Attractive?”
More often than not, we spend our time looking for the answer to a dreadful question in the wrong places… is it my eyebrows, my nose? my eyes? my make up?
Credit From Google
Because of photoshops, we looked nothing like what we saw in the mirror – we are sure we are not.
So, we started working hard to look our best… Spending hours in front of the mirror searching for the missing piece we wanted so badly to see…
And sometimes we did feel attractive… But more often, all we could see were our flaws… And certain that was all anyone could see… we felt something…
All too often we found ourselves gazing in the mirror again, asking the same question…
“Am I attractive? What’s missing?”
People often spend lots of money to find a hairstylist, a makeup artist, the next skin care product to make them look good but often times, they miss the boat by underestimating the Power of a Beautiful Smile.
What good is perfect skin and perfect hair without a perfect smile?
Credit to Google
Right here on this page, you’ll learn:
3 things about Braces that you must know
#1 – There are 3 types of braces in the market with different price points and benefits
A) Conventional/Traditional Braces
What it is: Traditional braces have come a long way since they were invented in the 1800s. Most often seen condemn on TVs and movies due to its bad appearance and painful experiences. It’s a wire system where the wire is secured with elastic bands. Most people have this option, it’s the most cost-effective and affordable brackets system in the market.
B) Self Ligating Braces
What it is: They call it the modern-day braces. A new revolution in the 20s just like when Steve Job introduce the new iPhone with touchscreen functionality. It blew the market by storm. It’s a Braces system which the wire is secured and hold in place by using small sliding doors which makes it more passive than conventional braces. Doesn’t look as metal-ly as conventional braces. Sometimes referred to as self-ligating braces or self-lig for short.
C) Clear aligners
What it is: Clear aligners are at the forefront of cosmetic dentistry technology putting aesthetic in mind. It’s a set of retainers which you have to wear consistently; each set adjusts the teeth a little bit straighter than the last one over a period of time and are custom-designed for your mouth.
2#- The price- Often times people are always cost-conscious when it comes to braces. But we can assure you, our price is reasonable and competitive compared to the market but seriously can I really get cheap braces in Malaysia if you insist?
Well, Yes, can. But you’re not going to like the options.
1. Government clinic.Cost between RM1.5k-RM5K. The requirement to be on their waiting list: 18 years old and below only and usually the waiting list will be 2 years-5 years after you first registered. They generally use traditional/conventional braces only. Government clinic is usually very packed with people so their appointment time will be very much longer. If you can wait for 2-5 years and you got plenty of time to spare. By all means, go for it.
2. Fake braces: Cost between RM200-RM1k. How to tell whether it’s fake braces or not? Easy! They usually operate in a hotel or they are mobile. They will come to you to do business. Please report to the authority if you encounter one as the authority cannot catch them as they do not have a fixed business location. (That’s the reason why they will come to you)
3. Sub-urban / Outskirt / Ulu-Ulu kampungs. There are, legit dentist, doing braces for as low as RM3.5k-Rm6k in some region but beware, you may need to drive long distance every time you visits them every month. Not to forget in case of an emergency, you need a surprise visit, you need to drive all the way there.
Conclusion, Don’t just do braces based on price alone. Always check how far do you need to travel as well because sometimes you may need a surprise visit. Second, check out what materials/braces they use
Lastly, check out the dentist’s skill. Ask your dentist how many cases have he/she seen.
Some may argue and say “You only find an orthodontist/specialist to do the work”.
This is true if only your condition is very severe to take advantage of their additional training specialist has otherwise with proper training, a general practitioner should be able to easily treat 80% of these cases where the population suffers from. Generally, specialist charge 40-50% higher than General Practitioner.
Credit to Google
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second-best time is now
3#- It’s only for Teens and Young people
Approximately 25 percent of all braces patients are adults over the age of 18. There are many myths surrounding braces and adult orthodontics:
- MYTH: Braces are too embarrassing as an adult.
- FACT: In an advanced world, technology is getting better day by day. Today’s braces can be made from ceramic to blend in with your natural tooth shade. Many adults also opt for removable invisible braces made of clear aligners.
- MYTH: Do braces is too long. I can’t be wearing braces for years
- FACT: It may not necessarily be true. Depending on your goals and needs, many adults complete orthodontic treatment in just months.
My costs are several times higher than some dental clinics in town
So, I could easily justify a high price…
But I wouldn’t feel good about that either… And it would mean that only a handful of people could enjoy this….
So, I ultimately decided to put my “mission” before profit…
And because my mission is to help create more smiles in the world… That means you won’t pay what I normally charge
I won’t even charge less 10%……….. 20%…………. or 30%!!!
Because you were invited to this page and you’re still reading way down here…
If you want to change your life
For only one time!
But there is a catch…
I can only guarantee this price until my appointment is full
That’s why I encourage you to sign up today before my appointment slots run out…
And if you decide to come in pairs… You get an even better deal!
Complete the form below for a free consultation and quotation to find out more.